How to cycle chic … in Berlin!
Have you been to Berlin? Wow, what a city. This weekend I was super impressed with the numbers of cyclists their chic style.
Though the cities are very different, Berliners and Amsterdammers have quite a lot in common when it comes to cycling, also a few new things to learn! So if you’re in Berlin, here’s how to cycle chic. Check it out:
1. Wear a dress and tights
2. Park where you want to
3. Know that maroon and different pinks DO match, somehow
4. Get some flowers for your handlebars
5. Strut your heels and blond tresses
6. Look relaxed, and wear dots.
7. Dont leave home without a scarf!
8. More dots and vintage road bikes
9. Stow your bag on the back rack
10. Change your gears!
11. Ride with long-stem flowers
11. Grow a beard…but only half-way
12. Go to Tempelhof, (airport-turned-park) with your kid’s bike on your back rack
13. Enjoy the Tempelhof runway with friends
14. Ride a men’s road bike!
15. Stop and listen to the music, and enjoy this magical city!
PS. Berlin has their own cycle chic blog, check them out here!