Join our team!
Do you love Amsterdam? Do you love taking pictures of people? Are you good at social media?
Do you want to gain relevant communication and media skills and enhance your network? We’re looking for you!
We are a small team of 2 professional women (one American/one Australian). We run this blog in our spare time and we are looking for self-motivated people to grow Amsterdam Cycle Chic and the Cycle Chic movement. We can’t offer money, but we have team dinners once a quarter, and we have a huge network!
In addition to the above questions, other relevant characteristics and skills we’re looking for include:
- Must live in Amsterdam!
- Enthusiastic about everyday life in Amsterdam
- Can commit to about 3 hours per week: 1-2 short blog posts per week; or 1-2 longer posts per month (like the “Cyclist of the Month” series OR a new series you want to take on) PLUS a couple Instagram/Twitter/Facebook posts per week
- Can take pretty good photos of people on bikes, owns a decent camera, and has or wants to improve camera skills
- Is creative and takes initiative
- Knows or is willing to learn blog platform (WordPress)
- Social media skills
We love people who can stay with us for at least 6 months, but for the right person shorter term could also work.
Are you interested? Send us an email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include:
- a short introduction of yourself, include any relevant background information and/or links to previous/current work
- tell us why you want to join the team
- include a fake blog post, complete with 2-3 photos
The deadline is soon! Submit before May 29th (Sunday)!