Join our team!
We are looking to add a couple bloggers to the Amsterdam Cycle Chic blogging team!
Do you love Amsterdam? Do you love taking pictures of people? Are you good at social media?
Do you want to gain relevant communication and media skills and enhance your network? We’re looking for you!
We are a small team of 3 international, entrepreneurial women. We run this blog in our spare time and we are looking for self-motivated people to grow Amsterdam Cycle Chic and the Cycle Chic movement. We can’t offer money, but we have team dinners once a quarter, and we have a huge network. We now have over 6,000 followers and we are an official member of the Dutch Cycling Embassy.
In addition to the above questions, other relevant characteristics and skills we’re looking for include:
- Must live in/near Amsterdam!
- Enthusiastic about everyday life on bike in Amsterdam
- Can commit to about 2-3 hours per week
- Can take pretty good photos of people on bikes, owns a decent camera, and has or wants to improve camera skills
- Is creative and takes initiative
- Knows or is willing to learn blog platform (WordPress)
- Basic social media skills
We love people who can stay with us for at least 6 months, but for the right person shorter term could also work.
Are you interested? Send us an email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include:
- a short introduction of yourself, include any relevant background information and/or links to previous/current work
- tell us why you want to join the team
- include a fake blog/Instagram post, complete with 2-3 photos (check out our blogs and Instagram for an impression)
- submit before May 28th (Sunday)
Looking forward to meeting you!