This guy is 100% Amsterdam. Riding one-handed along the beautiful Amstel, cruising with the dog, black panniers flapping in the breeze, and sporting the tweed and the slicked-back silver hair.
Seriously Amsterdam. Seriously cool.
Check out Amsterdam Cycle Chic’s top 10 of November Instagram pics.
1. Saturday morning in autumn
2. Daddy and baby girl cycling through the rain
3. Rainy Saturday morning at the Westergasterrein
4. The warmest November day ever!
5. Man in black
6. Amsterdam style cycling in Paris
Amsterdam style cycling in Paris. Check out this dad cycling through the 7th arrondissement with his kids. Today we posted about Paris. How it is becoming more and more bike friendly. https://amsterdamcyclechic.wordpress.com/2014/11/06/paris-cycles-chic/ #pariscyclechic #cyclingtogether #familycycling #cyclechic #velo #childseat #paris #bicicleta
7. Waiting for the ferry in Amsterdam-Oost
8. Peak hour racing
9. Never too chilly for sequins daaarling!
10. Loving the chic combo: Red bike, number plate, sneaks, stripes, flowers
Are you already following us on Instagram? You should, if you want to learn more about Amsterdam’s cycling culture and enjoy the diversity of cyclists and bikes in Amsterdam’s streets. Every month we will post the most liked Instagram shots here on our blog.
We love taking the dog for a walk, but it’s not often you see people taking them for a walk…whilst riding their bike! Goes to show that Amsterdam is a bike and dog friendly city even in peak hour 🙂
Look at that cute little thing! Aw. His little ears flapping in the wind.
All these Amsterdam cyclists show how easy it is to cycle with your dog. For some dogs it’s a moment of relaxing and enjoying for others it is their daily exercise!